Tiffania is the only daughter of an Archduke of Albion and his elvish mistress, making her a first cousin of Wales, Crown Prince of Albion and Henrietta of Tristain. Tiffania lost both her father and mother at an early age, leaving her orphaned. Her father's vassal was the father of Matilda of South Gotha, who helped her live without her parents. Tiffania managed an orphanage in Albion for children like herself in the village of Westwood, near South Gotha.
Tiffania enrolled in the Tristanian Academy of Magic. While she was initially popular, she ran into conflict with Princess Beatrice of Guldenhorf and was exposed as a half-elf. However, with Louise's help, she and Beatrice reconciled.
Tiffania is a descendant of Brimir through the royal house of Albion. Through her father an Archduke of Albion, she is an of the House of Tudor, making her James of Albion and Henry of Tristain's niece and Wales, Crown Prince of Albion and Henrietta of Tristain's first cousin. Through her mother, she is a .
|Ancestors of Tiffania Westwood|
Tiffania is an alternate version of the name, which is the form of the name . The name is from the feast of or .
- ↑ The Serenade of Nostalgia (Volume 8), Chapter 5
- ↑ The Silver Pentecost (Volume 7), Epilogue
- ↑ A Duet of Recollection (Volume 11), Chapter 9
- ↑ A Duet of Recollection (Volume 11), Chapter 10
- ↑ The Fairies' Holiday (Volume 12), "New Student from the White Country" (Story 1)
- ↑ The World Door of the Holy Country (Volume 13), Chapter 3
- ↑ The World Door of the Holy Country (Volume 13), Chapter 5